1) This Committee will prepare a report on behalf of the Caucus of the 18th Legislative Assembly with advice for consideration by the Caucus of the 19th Legislative Assembly.
2) The Committee’s final report should be moderate in tone, factual in approach, and respectful of the authority of the 19th Assembly.
3) The Committee’s final report should identify, describe, and make recommendations on the following matters:
(a) the timing, content and format of the orientation of Members of the 19th Legislative Assembly;
(b) a process for setting the priorities of the 19th Legislative Assembly including changes to the Process Convention on Priority Setting and Reporting;
(c) the size, structure and selection process for the Executive Council and standing committees of the 19th Legislative Assembly; and
(d) whether, how and when to conduct mid-term reviews of the priorities of the 19th Legislative Assembly and the performance of cabinet and standing committees;
4) The Committee’s final report will be made available for consideration by Members of the 19th Legislative Assembly, but in no way will it fetter the right of the next Assembly to take decisions.
5) Any report or other document produced by the Committee is not intended to replace or take precedent over any other transition materials that may be produced by Cabinet, the House, or its Committees.